I am so excited to get back to work on May 13, 2020, and see all of you. I have been busy following all
Skin Care by Robyn
the rules and regs from DORA and the Health Department that allow me to open. I have more precautions in place than they recommend but I want you to feel safe when you come in for your appointment. Please follow these rules when you do come in so we both will be safe. Please do not come in if you are not feeling well, been socializing in groups, been around someone who is sick or in quarantine. Temperatures will be taken.
1) I will be wearing a mask and you must too.
2) Shoes must be removed and placed on a plastic mat at the door. You can wear socks if you like.
3) Purses, phones and car keys should be placed in your pocket or purse.
4) No children may come with you unless they are the client.
5) I have removed all rugs and towels and will be using paper products that can be thrown away. My facial bed has a plastic sheet on it so I can clean it properly after each client.
6) I will be wearing a mask and a face shield during your treatment.
7) My appointments have been reduced by 50% weekly. This will allow me time to clean in-between clients. Cancellation fees will be charged if I am not given 48-hour notice. Please respect my time.
8) If you have traveled by plane or cruise ship within 1 month, please reschedule.
These are extraordinary times. I want you safe and I want to be safe.
You may book an appointment now using the BookNow button in the top right-hand corner of this page. See you soon.