Water and rest can help give you glowing healthy skin and body.
Water and Your Skin
Most people are aware that drinking a lot of water regularly is essential for overall good health because water helps in digestion, absorption, circulation and even excretion. But, what about drinking more glasses of water for proper skin health?
When it comes to skin health, water plays a vital role. Experts claim that drinking a lot of water gives you a healthy, radiant and younger-looking complexion.
If you do not drink enough water the lack of hydration will present itself. As a result, your skin may appear tight or sultry. In addition, dry skin has less flexibility and is more susceptible to wrinkling. Since water is lost in huge quantities each day, you have to do everything to replace it.
The main question is, how do you add water to the skin? The answer is very simple and here are some tips:
• Apply a hydrating moisturizer at least two minutes after leaving the shower or after taking a bath. The skin is still porous and is at risk to products that are applied following the shower. Thus, it allows for better absorption.
• Apply skin items containing hyaluronic acid before moisturizer. Hyaluronic acid holds 1000 times its own weight in water. Therefore, it attracts water to the skin and holds it there.
• Drink more glasses of water every day. This can help in getting rid of toxins in your body and skin. With sufficient amounts of water, your skin will appear more radiant and stunning.
How do you know if your skin is properly hydrated? Your skin has enough water if you experience the following signs:
• You do not feel thirsty
• You urinate often
• Your urine will be pale yellow
• You will be more energetic than before
Through knowing the significance of water for your healthy skin condition, you will surely drink more glasses of water every day. Thus, you have a chance to get beautiful and glowing skin.
Rest and Your Skin
It is undeniable that most people don’t practice proper sleeping habits. If you are one of them, you will definitely know how it changes your skin condition. Experts claim that poor sleep can lead to high-stress hormones in the body. This condition increases the severity of inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and acne.
To give you some hints, here are the reasons why you need to practice a healthy sleeping habit:
• Improves Your Skin Condition – Adequate rest reduces the risks of having acne breakouts, allergic contact dermatitis reactions and irritant allergic contact. Thus, it helps you in making your skin free from severe skin problems.
• Reduces Inflammatory Cells in the Body – If you get a sufficient amount of rest, you can easily reduce inflammatory cells in your body. This condition causes a decline in the breakdown of hyaluronic acid and collagen, the molecules that provide the skin its bounce, glow, and translucency.
• Makes You Feel Beautiful – While resting, your body’s hydration rebalances. Skin can also recover humidity while surplus water in the body is processed for removal. With proper sleep, you can have a perfect water balance and this can greatly help in reducing the risks of having wrinkles, under-eye circles, puffy bags, and skin dryness. Thus, you will appear more stunning than ever.
• Reduces Your Aging Process – While sleeping, the rise in growth hormones allows destructive cells to become repaired. If you keep on sleeping, this will occur and thus, you don’t have to worry about the different signs of aging.
With the great benefits of adequate rest, you will surely adjust your schedule. Thus, you are certain that you will get the best skin complexion and appearance possible.
Things You Need to Do to Improve Your Night’s Rest
Do you want to have sufficient amounts of rest to boost your healthy skin condition? Then, you have to follow the succeeding tips:
• Avoid eating a great amount of foods too late in the day
• Drink more glasses of water throughout the day
• Keep electronics out of the bedroom
• Sleep under a humid blanket in a dark, cool and quiet room
• Use breathable cotton bed sheets and wash them daily
• Use laundry detergents that don’t have strong fragrances
After considering all these tips, you are certain that you can easily sleep at night. It means that you don’t have to worry about how to improve your sleeping habits. As a result, it is easy for you to acquire the best skin possible. I always talk about getting enough water and rest with my clients. Simple changes in your self-care can make a big difference.