Boy, if there is one thing that will aggravate your Acne it is STRESS! We all suffer from it from time to time so here are a few tips to hopefully help relieve the stress and help clear your skin.
- Unplug! Turn off the cell phones, I Pads and computers. Avoid electronic stimulation for a while.
- Be as positive as possible. Find the good in situations and people. There is always something good to be thankful for.
- Find joy in the simple things: a beautiful sunset, snow on mountain tops, the laughter of a child.
- Smile more and laugh at silly things. It is contagious.
- Give people the benefit of the doubt. We are all dealing with something.
- Don’t obsess about the small things. Tomorrow those things won’t matter.
- Listen. Really listen to what is being said. Try to understand and don’t interrupt.
- Find a healthy way to exercise daily. A simple walk can do wonders to relieve the stresses of life.
- Breath and find a quiet place just to sit quietly for a few minutes. You are allowed to care for yourself.
- Say “no” sometimes. You don’t have to do everything demanded of you. Stop overbooking your life.
- Never, ever give up on your dreams. You are allowed to have them and work toward them.
Stress increases hormone levels and that is never good for Acne. I hope some of these tips will help you.
Book an Acne Consultation using the BookNow button at the top of this page.